Well, I posted my first Facebook live today – I was so nervous! It started a little rocky because my screen was sideways when I first launched, so I restarted and the rest went well. Click here to watch if you want. I’m glad I’ve got that under my belt and I will definitely be posting more. Thanks to all of you who participated and showed me hearts and support – I appreciate you!
I promised to post a photo of the card on the site and list all the dimensions and elements, so here goes.
- Card Base: Real Red 5 1/2″ x 8 1/5″ folded in half and 3″ x 3″ (for Poinsettia)
- Heartwarming Hugs DSP layer: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and 3 1/2″ x 3 1/2″ (for Poinsettia)
- Gold Foil: 2″ x 4″ and scraps for the sprig and Poinsettia center
- Whisper White: 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ for greeting
- Mossy Meadow: Scraps for leaves
You can watch the video to see how to assemble the card. Below are all the elements – please let me know if you need to order anything, or you can click on the holiday catalog to the right and look at all the great holiday products – SO many cute things to pick from!
Hope you are staying healthy and safe. As always, happy stamping!!Product List